March 23, 2010

My Favorite Things

Sometimes when shopping you walk by something...and you just have to stop.
And take a closer look. You have to get closer. Then you reach out your hand, and touch it. Take it into your hands, and feel it, turn it around and lift it up and turn it upside down...

It is interesting to see the different kind of things that can do that to different people. I cannot explain my "taste" in many things very well...but if I can show a picture, you will know exactly what I mean. You might wonder why on earth I would even bother to take a second look, or you might be impressed by my excellent taste. We are different!

Every now and then I will show you a thing I like here in my blog. It can be anything from dishes to shoes and so on.


Here is a pillow-cover I saw in the bazaar one day and just had to buy. It was one of those things...I did not go to bazaar to buy a pillow-cover. I did not know I needed a pillow-cover. All my pillows were covered already. But this was so cute and it reminded me of a dear friend, so I bought it.

As you can see, it is covered in little purses. The pictures are fun and cute, and I like the idea of printing different kind of purses on material. I also love the background color. It is very light yellow...I do not usually like yellow, but this and light lemon yellow are shades of yellow I can live with.





Here are some close up shots of the little purses.
I have spend lots of time with my daughter looking at the purses and choosing our very favorites.
Which one is your favorite?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kommentin jättäminen on tervetullutta! Kuka olet, mistä löysit tänne, mitä mietit?