August 13, 2014

Do you see what I see?


I love photography.  I enjoy taking photos.

I see stuff like this:


...and I totally want to take a picture of it.
Looks like elf's beard, doesn't it?
Yes?


There is fun stuff all around us.

There are unique points of view everywhere. 



There are precious moments that parents will experience.


There is so much to learn.  Where did this come from? Why? What is it?


New environments offer so much for those who love to look at the world through the camera lens. 


Look down and remember to call for a new pedicure appointment: 


I really like color grey.  


Capturing the drip.


Trolls


Ancient lost and found:


Love!


Appreciating hard work of someone unknown: 


Shooting animals without killing.


Yearning for unreachable...


It's a wonderful world! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kommentin jättäminen on tervetullutta! Kuka olet, mistä löysit tänne, mitä mietit?